Classes for students attending AuSable Valley Central School will convene on Thursday, September 6, 2012. School will be in session for the entire day on opening day. School officials would like to emphasize the following information for residents of the school district:
1. Prior to the first day of school, parents of registered Kindergarten children should receive letters with name tags and room assignments for their children. If you have not received opening day information by August 15th, please contact the school. Bus numbers will be designated for all students who will be riding a school bus.
2. Elementary School students are to report to their assigned homeroom on opening day.
3. Middle School-High School students will be mailed schedules and related information on or about Thursday, August 23rd. New students must register with a School Counselor in the School Counseling Office, as soon as possible.
4. The following lunch and breakfast prices will be in effect for the 2012-2013 school year at AuSable Valley Central School:
ELEMENTARY: Breakfast - $1.10, Lunch - $1.95, Doubles - $1.20, Veggies - $.80, White Milk - $.55, Chocolate Milk - $.75, Ice Cream - $.65, Adult Lunch - $4.00.
MIDDLE SCHOOL-HIGH SCHOOL: Breakfast - $1.30, Lunch - $2.20, Doubles - 1.45, Veggies - $.80, Salads - $3.50, White Milk - $.55, Chocolate Milk - $.75, Ice Cream - $.65, Adult Lunch - $4.00.
5. Transportation routes for the 2012-2013 school year for everyone will remain the same as the 2011-2012, unless individually notified.
6. Parents and students are reminded that the regular dismissal times are 2:05 p.m. at Keeseville and AuSable Forks Elementary Schools and 2:42 p.m. for all students at the Middle School-High School.
7. Parents are reminded to check in at the Elementary School offices or attendance office at the Middle School-High School upon entering to pick up a visitor's badge.
Students or parents having questions concerning school matters are requested to call for information as follows:
AuSable Valley High School - Ms. Aimee Defayette, High School Principal
AuSable Valley Middle School - Mr. Philip Mero, Middle School Principal
AuSable Forks Elementary School – Mrs. Ginene Mason, Principal
Keeseville Elementary School - Mr. Kevin Hulbert, Principal
Dean Lincoln, Administrative Director of Student Transportation and District Technology
Telephone: 834-2851 or 834-2834
Paul D. Savage, II