- Homecoming Dance 2023 (9/19/2023)
Saturday, September 23rd
Doors Open 7 – 9PM
Tickets are $10 ($8 if you prepay)
- Last First Day For Class of 2024 (and Mrs. Knapp)! (9/8/2023)
- Submit Senior Photos for Yearbook – January 5, 2024 (9/8/2023)
- July 18, 2023 Special Meeting Minutes (8/23/2023)
Click here to find the minutes from the special board meeting on July 18th, 2023.
- July 5, 2023 Board Minutes (8/23/2023)
Click here for minutes from the board meeting held on July 5th, 2023.
- Board Meeting Rescheduled for August 22, 2023 (8/17/2023)
The Au Sable Valley Central School Board of Education Meeting scheduled for 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 16, 2023, had to be postponed due to unforeseen circumstances. The meeting has been rescheduled for Tuesday, August 22, 2023, at the MS-HS Auditorium in Clintonville, New York. It is anticipated that the Board Meeting will begin with Presentations followed by an Executive Session. Regular Session will immediately follow the Executive Session. The Board will consider the following: Special Education Recommendations, Approval of District Wide Emergency Response Plan, Approval of Tax Warrant, and Personnel Issues.
Everyone is welcome
- Anticipated Opening – Teacher Assistant (7/19/2023)
In compliance with the intent of Article XV of The Agreement between the Board of Education and the Au Sable Valley Teachers’ Association, the following position is anticipated for the 2023-2024 school year:
TEACHER ASSISTANT – MHS
Candidates interested in the position are requested to send a written statement and any additional supporting documents to: Tammy Sheffer, District Clerk, 1273 Route 9N, Clintonville, NY 12924, no later than August 2, 2023.
Click here for a PDF of this posting.
Click here for employment information and application forms.
- Fitness Center Community Orientation Dates (6/28/2023)
Hello Patriot Families,
We are excited to announce our Community Orientation Dates for the new AVCS Fitness Center. Anyone interested in using the fitness center must complete an orientation session. During this time, you will learn important safety information, get a tour of the fitness center, and meet some of our trained staff.
The first dates for orientation are July 10th, 11th, and 12th from 5:00-6:00 pm.
Please complete this Google Form to select your 1 hour session. As soon as you complete orientation, you will be permitted to use the facility during open hours.
Please Note: Regular Community Hours will begin July 13th from 5:00-7:00 pm.
**Further opportunities for orientation will be provided throughout the summer**
- John J. Hebert Award Recipients (5/17/2023)
Each year, we choose two seniors for the John J. Hebert Award. This award goes out to senior student-athletes who excel both athletically and academically. Congratulations to our spring recipients!!
Here are the John J. Hebert Award Recipients for the Spring Season at AVCS:
Raychell is a well rounded student-athlete. She has excelled in many areas. See below:
- Class office- vice president (4 years)
- GSA (Gender Sexuality Alliance) (4 years, vice pres junior year)
- NHS (National Honors Society) (11+12)
- Tennis (7-12) Captain multiple years
- High Honor Roll (4+ years)
- Top 10% recognition dinner (#4 in class)
- Internship at Miner Institute (11)
Tristan is an amazing athlete who also excels academically and is involved in many exciting activities. See below:
- Unified Basketball
- Member of ESports State Championship Runner-up Team
- Named Section VII 1st team 2022 and 2023
- NSL Division I Boys Soccer All-star
- Captain of the soccer team (11th & 12th)
- Co-Vice President of Key Club
- AVCS Chess Club Member
- County Soccer Referee
- Assistant Coach for Youth Soccer
- High Honor Roll (8th-12th)
Congratulations to these two student athletes! We are proud!
- NY Senate Youth Leadership Award – Owen Pray (5/11/2023)
Congratulations to Junior, Owen Pray, for receiving the “New York Senate Youth Leadership Award” from Senator Stec. Owen was recognized for his numerous community service ventures and outstanding leadership qualities. Senator Stec handed out four of these awards statewide and our very own, Owen Pray, received his award today!!