On behalf of the Ausable Valley Central School District, I am happy to welcome you to the 2022-2023 school year at Keeseville Elementary School! We are looking forward to an outstanding school year ahead in partnership with you to ensure our children reach their highest potential. At AVCS we recognize the importance of partnering with parents and guardians in order to support our students and give them what they need to make a difference in their education. We take pride in our partnership as we share the responsibility for our children’s success.
We ask that you help guide and nurture your child’s learning by ensuring that they:
- Attend school daily, arriving on time, prepared for the day’s learning
- Complete all assignments and learning activities given by teachers
- Read daily to foster a love of reading and improve literacy skills
- Share their school experiences with you regularly so you are aware of their school life
- Keep you updated on any struggles they are having in any area or subject or if they need more support here at school
- Know that you support them in their educational journey and expect them to work hard, persevere and be successful in school so they can go on to the workforce, trade school or university in the future; show them you value education.
Do not hesitate to contact or book an appointment with me if you wish to share any issues, challenges or successes regarding your child. You can reach me via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 518-834-2839. We encourage you to visit our school’s website at www.avcs.org and social media outlets to stay up to date on happenings in the district.
I feel privileged to be a part of the AuSable Valley school family. I want to thank you for your support and look forward to meeting you this school year.
Yours in education,
Keeseville Elementary Principal