Just a friendly reminder that all modified fall sports start Monday, August 29th. Also, a reminder that a bus will be at each elementary school 15 minutes before the start of practice to pick up students who need transportation and a bus will bring kids home after practice as well (exception, Cross Country optional run at 8:00 AM does not have bus transportation).
Here is a run down of practice times and locations.
- Modified Girls Swim: 4:00-5:00 MHS Pool
- Modified Boys and Girls Cross County: 8:00-9:00 AM Optional Run (no transportation provided) & 5:00-7:00 at MHS
- Modified Volleyball: 5:00-6:45 AFES Gym
- Modified Girls Soccer: 5:00-6:45 KES Field
- Modified Boys Soccer: 5:00-6:45 KES Field
- Modified Football: 4:00-7:00 MHS Field (behind the tennis courts)
I also want to remind everyone that students cannot participate in practice if they have not received a medical clearance (in other words, they must have an up-to-date physical on file that is less than a year old).