As we shared prior in our reopening announcement message, you were asked to commit to a choice of either a full remote schedule or a hybrid schedule through the identified date of March 1st. This commitment and expectation has been appreciated in scheduling transportation, meals, and in-person protocols. We are now asking families to make a final commitment decision that will continue through the rest of this school year.
If you wish to change the option of the choice of “hybrid” or “fully remote please reach out to your school office by no later than Friday, February 12th in order for us to plan for changes.
This is only needed if you plan to change what you are currently committed to through the March 1st date. We are planning for this commitment through June, however, this is barring any relevant changes in NYS and NYSED protocols. Please call the school office by Friday, February 12th with your decision.
Click here to see the full letter.